A City Divided 2019May 18, 2019 at 08:30
Adjacent Cruise will be performing at “A City Divided,” a benefit event organized by Echoes of Chicago, on May 18th late evening, 8:15-9pm! At Hairpin Arts Center, in Logan Square.
Echoes of Chicago encourages their community to unpack the divisive issues that Chicago faces. This is a self-reflective event for Chicagoans to take a moment and consider the things that divide us, why they divide us, and what can help us overcome them to improve Chicago. 100% of profits will benefit nonprofits that address issues that divide us: Chicago Community Bond Fund and Jane Addams Resource Corporation.
But don’t worry, it’s still a party: a celebration of community members willing to come together, rise above the reasons that divide us, and consider, unpack, and challenge them.
$10 suggested donation.
A City Divided will feature:
• An Art Gallery showcasing local artists
• A marketplace featuring local Craft Artisans, Nonprofits, and Businesses
• Local Music Performances
• Arts and Crafts tables at our Creative Corner
• Full Bar with Beers and Spirits
• A Themed, Live Photo Booth
• The Echoes Superhero, Windy
• And more!
Master of Ceremony